On Campus Fairs
|Fall Campus Day |
Saturday, November 7, 2015
Click here for details
York's and Schulich's E-Chat schedules for all future students and parents will be posted soon.
Please check back in January for building tour times and days.
Parents & Counsellors
We know that the University selection experience can be a challenging one, and at times overwhelming for students and parents. As such, we strongly advise that you learn more about Schulich by visiting us during our open houses, as well as encouraging your son/daughter to attend our information session when we visit his/her high school.
We also encourage you to browse the web site and take advantage of the quick links on this page. Your child is about to embark upon a very important journey over the next four years. We know choosing the right university is a big decision. We are here to guide you and your child in your decision-making and provide as much information and assistance as you may need. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us
- Degrees Offered: BBA and iBBA
- # of Applicants/year: approx. 4500
- # of Students admitted last year: 400
- Class size: 25-55 students/class
- Specializations: 10 (Note: Students will specialize after completing core courses in Year 1 and 2.)
- Exchange: Select from one of 54 exchange schools in 27 countries to study abroad
- Career Opportunities: BBA/iBBA students/alumni have exclusive access to Schulich’s Career Development Centre thus preparing you for employment opportunities for a lifetime.
- Alumni: 22,000 alumni represented in 90 countries
- Tuition: In 2011-2012, Schulich BBA/iBBA tuition fees were $7500.00/year
- Overall Experience: To find out first-hand, book your appointment with any of our Schulich students, staff or faculty by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (416) 736-5081.