- MBA India
- > Innovative Programs
Move beyond a traditional business education.Take advantage of Schulich’s innovative curriculum design.
Gain real-world experience.
- Acquire the critical ‘soft’ management skills so valued today – communication, team-building, negotiation, entrepreneurial and leadership skills – taught by Schulich’s leading faculty and expert Indian practitioners.
- Tailor your MBA studies to meet your career goals selecting from 20 different areas of specialization, which cover management functions, industry sectors and cutting-edge business issues.
- Increase your knowledge of a specific management function, or pair it with an industry sector to build highly marketable skills.
- Participate in an intensive 2 week integration module in Toronto to prepare you for your MBA 2. Deepen your knowledge of Canadian culture and network with students and alumni in Toronto.
- Increase the relevance of your MBA by gaining hands-on experience working with real clients on real problems through the Strategy Field Study, the cornerstone of the MBA program which is taken in the last two terms of study.
- Explore current management issues with leading practitioners in fields such as finance, consulting, marketing, and real estate.
- Participate in discussions led by globally recognized pioneers in areas such as risk management, entrepreneurism, social marketing and sustainability, applying the latest in research findings to real-world situations.
- Gain exposure to theory and practice alike with classroom teaching by award winning faculty and visiting scholars.