- > Diverse Perspectives
Benefit from exposure to multiple and varied perspectives on management. Get the big picture with a diverse international faculty and student body committed to fostering a global perspective.
- Benefit from exposure to private, public and nonprofit perspectives on management.
- Apply economic, social, ethical and environmental considerations in depth to pressing management issues of the day.
- Expand your frameworks for decision-making through exposure to Schulich’s varied pedagogical approaches such as case studies, lectures, discussions, simulations and team-based projects.
- Enjoy enriched classroom learning through exposure to classmates’ highly varied educational, cultural and professional backgrounds and experience.
- Broaden your professional, cultural and intellectual points of view as you identify and solve problems with study teams.