- > Innovative Programs
Experience the benefits of innovative curriculum design.Gain a competitive advantage using multiple specialization and study options.
Get real world experience while learning from award-winning scholars and practitioners.
- Choose your pace of study with flexible scheduling designed to work around a busy schedule. Switch between part-time and full-time study to balance changing career, lifestyle and school demands.
- Select from 18 specialized areas of study that may be tailored to meet your unique career objectives.
- Take advantage of special electives in business functions such as finance and marketing, industries such as real estate & infrastructure and special topics such as entrepreneurship and sustainability.
- Combine a second designation, such as the CMA with the MBA, gaining two highly sought after credentials, while saving time and money completing them concurrently instead of individually.
- Increase the relevance of your MBA by gaining hands-on experience working with real clients on real problems through the Strategy Field Study.
- Explore current management issues with leading practitioners in arts and media, real estate, and health industry management.
- Participate in discussions led by globally recognized pioneers in areas such as risk management, entrepreneurism, social marketing and sustainability, applying the latest in research findings to real-world situations.
- Gain exposure to theory and practice alike from classroom teaching by tenure-stream faculty, part-time practitioners, executives-in-residence and visiting scholars.