- > Gain Diverse Perspectives
Gain Diverse Perspectives
Benefit from exposure to multiple and varied perspectives on business and law.
- Benefit from exposure to private, public and nonprofit perspectives on management.
- Apply economic, social, ethical, regulatory and environmental considerations in depth to pressing management issues of the day.
- Expand your frameworks for decision-making through exposure to varied pedagogical approaches such as case studies, lectures, discussions, simulations and team-based projects.
- Enjoy enriched classroom learning through exposure to classmates’ highly varied educational, cultural and professional backgrounds and experience.
- Broaden your professional, cultural and intellectual points of view as you identify and solve problems with study teams.
- Lay a solid foundation for a career in business and law through the Joint MBA/JD Seminar Series which explores the relationship between business and law. In the Series, students will interact with Canadian corporate and professional leaders through guest lectures.
- Benefit from exposure to emerging governance and regulatory issues of the day by taking advantage of the annual lecture series and round table discussions offered by the Jay and Barbara Hennick Centre for Business and Law.