Earn a degree with global reach.
- Receive a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Schulich, and a Juris Doctor (JD) degree through York’s Osgoode Hall Law School – two highly respected programs.
- Join a highly accomplished network of peers and a proud family of more than 21,000 Schulich alumni in over 90 countries worldwide.
- Enjoy access to the School’s International Satellite Centres in Beijing and Shanghai, China; Mumbai, India; Moscow, Russia; and Seoul, South Korea (and future Centres in Brazil and Mexico).
- Gain mentors, career advice and business contacts during your studies and throughout your career from all corners of the world.
- Deepen your global focus with a specialization in International Business or International Law.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to live and study abroad through Osgoode Hall’s exchange programs.
- Join a business school renowned for its innovative approach, pioneering a curriculum rooted in a triple bottom line: profitability, sustainability and social responsibility.
- Obtain insights from Schulich’s highly international faculty and student body. Sixty-five percent of students and faculty hold a passport from another country.
- Benefit from access to the resources of both schools including financial aid, career and student services, and clubs.