Enrolment and Registration
Students in the Schulich School of Business’s Master of Finance program will find the following pages and links useful when enrolling in courses.
- Academic policies are outlined in the Graduate Student Handbook. The Master of Finance is a one year, full-time program with a specialized set of courses. Students are not permitted to take additional courses within the Master of Finance program at Schulich or out of Faculty.
- Information on courses can be found here.
- Ensure you have a Passport York Account before your enrolment date.
- By accepting the tuition fees during this online registration and enrolment process, you are deemed to be registered.
When to Enrol in Courses
Enrolment access dates and times are determined by credits earned in the program, with priority access given to students with the most credits. We encourage students to enrol in classes as soon as their access period begins to enable them to most effectively plan out their program.
Students can find out the date they are able to enrol by logging in to the Access dates and times system.
- Summer access dates are posted in early March.
- Fall & Winter access dates are posted in early June.
How to Enrol in Courses
To enrol in classes, all students must use a Passport York account to log in to the York Registration and Enrolment system. Click to enable your Passport York account
Students locate the catalog numbers for the courses they are permitted to enrol in using the Schulich Course Offerings
pages for the appropriate term (Fall, Winter, Summer). A catalog number is the 6 digit number attached to a course: eg. MFIN 5300 3.00 Section F had N75N01 as its catalog number in Winter 2010.
Students then use these catalog numbers to enrol via the York Registration and Enrolment system.
For assistance with enrolment and registration, please contact the Registration Assistant, at 416-736-2100 ext. 33745, firstname.lastname@example.org.