- Master of Finance
- > Global Access
Successfully Navigate the Complex World of Finance
- Gain a competitive edge with the “must-have” degree for specialized financial professionals as stated by the Financial Times of London.
- Benefit from Schulich’s location in Toronto, North America’s 3rd largest financial centre.
- Acquire the skills to excel in a transnational business environment as you explore global themes and issues closely tied to professional practice.
- Re-train or re-tool with intensive training, in time to meet the exciting challenges ahead.
Enjoy a Global Network and Career Resources
- Open the door to international career opportunities in areas such as investment banking and asset management and access positions in private equity firms, central banks, hedge funds, consulting firms and government agencies.
- Obtain full access to the Richard Waugh Career Centre, which offers expert career counseling, placement assistance, and extensive on-campus recruiting activities with leading Canadian and international firms.
- Join a network of more than 21,000 alumni in over 90 countries worldwide.