- Master of Finance
- > Innovative Curriculum
Master the Full Range of Finance Functions Balancing Theory and Practice
- Earn real-world experience through a substantive group project to hone your analytical, presentation and team-building skills.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of risk management, financial management, venture capital, private equity and more.
- Develop financial expertise for organizations of all sizes from large corporations and multinationals to entrepreneurial enterprises.
- Prepare for the prestigious Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation while pursuing your Master of Finance degree. The Schulich School of Business is recognized as a CFA Program Partner, joining an elite group of the CFA Institute’s global university program partners.
- Benefit from access to CFA Institute resources, such as daily investment briefs, web casts and curriculum links in the classroom as well as a specially prepared online Level 1 sample exam.