- > Explore diverse perspectives.
Explore diverse perspectives.
Excel in the Real World
- Connect with students and exchange partners from around the world with greatly varied educational, cultural backgrounds and experience.
- Build your business acumen – apply in depth economic, social, ethical and environmental considerations to global management issues.
- Develop valuable critical analysis and communication skills within the context of your management studies.
- Broaden your professional, cultural and intellectual points of view as you identify and solve problems with study teams.
- Gain insights from Schulich’s highly diverse, international award-winning faculty.
- Leverage real-world, relevant content presented from multiple stakeholder perspectives.
- Expand your horizons through a rigorous education in management, combined with a broad liberal arts education.
- Benefit from exposure to private, public and nonprofit perspectives on management.
- Learn how economic, social, ethical and environmental considerations impact pressing management issues of the day.