A complete list of academic policies begins on page 83 of the Graduate Academic Handbook.
- To maintain their standing in the program, all students must maintain a GPA of at least 4.2. Students’ GPAs will be reviewed at the end of the Fall term and each term thereafter. The GPA will be computed on all Schulich graduate courses taken, including failures and repeated courses.
- Students who receive a grade of ‘F’ in more than 3.0 credit-hours of coursework will be debarred
- Students who fail a ‘required’ course must retake it.
- Grades for all courses taken will remain on the official York University transcript.
- To retain their status as Schulich students, MF graduates returning as special students must maintain a GPA of at least 4.4 based on all program courses taken and can fail no more than 3.0 credit-hours of coursework.
- successful completion of all courses consisting including:
- 39.0 credit hours of required courses
- Research and Professional Seminars Series
- Grade point average (GPA) of at least 4.4 (B-), excluding failures